Thank you for showing your interest in sharing your ideas, programming skills and
innovation to the world. Sharing your ideas and programming skills not only helps
others but also you get valuable comments and feed back on the same that helps you
to become good software professional. DotNetLogix is a dynamic platform for publishing
technical articles to help software professional in their day to day programming
life. It always welcomes the software professionals who want to contribute to us.
Before publishing an article we ensure that quality and originality of the article
is maintained. You must read the following guidelines before publishing your article.
1. Select a proper title for the article that must describe the article in short.
The title of the article is used as the url for the article in the web site.
You can submit your article and code snippet by yourself by using
content publishing wizard or you can send your article in word document
firstname.lastname@example.org Your article will be reviewed by our editors and
after formatting it properly, it will be published.
2. Select a proper category, sub category and tags for the article.
3. Before explaining article must give a brief introduction about the article.
4. You should describe the code in the article so that It can easily be understood
5. Your code should be placed in pre tag to present it in proper format.
6. You should provide source code of the program in a zip folder (if applicable)
that will be downloaded by the readers.
7. Your must ensure the originality of the article i.e. idea, source code and other
resources related to the article are all your own and not copied from any other
websites. DotNetLogix will not be responsible for publishing content of the article
and other related resources from you.